Scam Free Certified Sites
FREE Scamfree Jobs Guide
Use Scam Free Approved Sites!
If you fall victim to a scam let
others know so that you can protect them from falling prey
Here’s how to report a fraudulent business:
the attorney general in your local state.
2) File a complaint with the
Better Business Bureau in the fraudulent business’ native
can find contact information for that individual state at the BBB web site at
3) Report it to the Federal Trade Commission. Call them at
1-800-876-7060 or visit their
web site at www.ftc.gov/ to file a
4) List them with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center at www.
5) Take action by reporting any spam emailers to
www.Spamcop.net and www.abuse.net
6) File your complaint on the internet
an as many sites like scamfreezone.org as you
possibly can so others
are not scammed by the same company.